VirtualPreps.com Course Policy Revised: 8/3/2022
1. Cancellation for course refund must be completed and agreed to no later than 7-days prior to course night #1.
2. You may miss up to 2-course nights out of 6 to be eligible for a no-cost course night re-take without being charged. The course nights missed will correspond with the actual nights missed no exceptions. Re-take nights will be offered for future courses provided there are available spots for that course. If spots are not available, you will be bumped to the next course month. It is recommended you plan on making all course nights during the course month(s) to ensure complete training.
3. Missing more than 2-nights of course training will only allow for 2-nights of additional training unless circumstances are discussed and agreed upon prior to missed nights. And only when spots in future classes allow.
4. It is up to the student to be on time and have the ZOOM meeting up and running prior to class commencement for each night.
5. VirtualPreps.com is not responsible for any technical issues, interruptions, or internet losses that might occur at the students location of attendance.
6. VirtualPreps.com does take responsibility for losses of course provider internet, ability to conduct course night, or other related mishaps and will reschedule all students for missed training with no cost to the student for obvious reasons.
7. Students are responsible for ZOOM meeting attendance to include internet access, computer and screen with good visual screen size to see all training models, and good speaker and microphone capabilities to interact with the class if needed.
8. Students must have a good working camera so the provider can verify attendance and student identification.
9. Each course is a “Per Student” purchase, so any sharing, recording, group attending, or other manipulation to share costs with others is prohibited and may lead to course removal without refund or retake possibility. This does not include group purchases which will be predetermined prior to course commencement.
10. Recording by any means of any ZOOM course class is strictly prohibited.
11. This course in no way “guarantees” any student of passing any state exam or test.
12. Each course night will have 2 breaks at the top of the 6 and 7 o’clock hour lasting 10-15 minutes. Students can also break as needed; however, the class will continue so please try and minimize unscheduled breaks if possible.
13. Students are responsible for having all study material, code book(s), workbook, or other related study items for each course night.
14. Students are encouraged to participate in the course at all times. The ZOOM manager (not instructor) will assist in answering questions in chat, respond to E-raised hands, and relay any questions any student might have at any time during the class.
15. Questions that might arise after each class night will be responded to at firstname.lastname@example.orgSend any questions or comment here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.